I currently undertake commercial work for the following clients:
- Archaeological Services WYAS Leeds
- MAP Archaeological Consultancy Ltd. Malton North Yorkshire
- GUARD Archaeology Ltd. Glasgow
- CFA Archaeology Ltd. Edinburgh
- Rathmell Archaeology Ltd. Ayrshire
I have also worked on a range of University research projects for:
- University of Oxford Department of Continuing Education, Department of Archaeology
- UCLan Department of Forensic and Investigative Sciences, Preston Lancs.
- University of Bangor, Wales Department of Archaeology
- Orkney Research Centre for Archaeology / Orkney College UHI
- University of Bradford Department of Archaeology
Recent Selected Publications:
Alldritt, D.M. 2013 Carbonised Plant Macrofossils and Charcoal. In Martin, L., Richardson, J. and Roberts, I. Iron Age and Roman Settlement at Wattle Syke. Archaeological Investigations during the A1 Bramham to Wetherby Upgrading Scheme. Yorkshire Archaeology 11 Archaeological Services WYAS 259-280.
Alldritt, D.M. 2016 Carbonised Plant Macrofossils and Charcoal. In Kilpatrick, M. Outside the Walls: Excavations within the annexe at Camelon Roman Fort. Archaeological Reports Online ARO22 GUARD Archaeology Ltd. 18-23.
Alldritt, D.M. 2019 Chp.8: Archaeobotanical Evidence: Carbonised Plant Remains and Charcoal. In Griffiths, D. and Harrison, J. 2019 Beside the Ocean: Coastal Landscapes at the Bay of Skaill, Marwick and Birsay Bay, Orkney. Archaeological Research 2003-18. Oxford University Oxbow Books Historic Scotland 144-174.